HomeOff Topic

Off Topic

he reasons why my gr Messages in this topic - RSS

ylq
ylq

28 days ago
ylq
ylq
In the distant mountains, there are neat tombstones erected in the lush mountains. Those souls that seem to have been sleeping for thousands of years are admired by countless passers-by, hanging and wondering who is crying. - The inscription even I can't remember the first time I stepped into the cemetery in the suburbs, looking up at the familiar white wall, standing in the garden, seems to prop up a whole day for the entire garden. The fragrant grass on both sides, sometimes a few delicate flowers, makes such a place where the soul cries out without losing its ver grave again Cigarettes For Sale, the complex mood is imaginable. Only the kind smile is still deeply embedded in the stone tablet. The plastic flowers on both sides are not as bright and dazzling as before, with a slight pale yellow, and the vase is covered with thick dust. Grandpa quickly took out his beloved handcuffs and wiped the vase clean. The bottle body became smooth again, but the grandfather��s original white handkerchief was stained with black. Then, Grandpa took out the paper money that had already been prepared and distributed it to everyone. The paper money is printed with the "World People's Bank", but it is a bit of a hand in the hand. I put a piece of paper money into the brazier and looked at the burning fire. The fire immediately burned the paper money into ashes. We burned in such a loop. I don't know if my grandmother can really receive it. A gust of wind blew, and the paper money on the ground was blown away. Grandpa said that the wind has indicated that the grandmother has received it. If the grandfather said, I would rather have this damn cold wind blow more fiercely, so that this "ash-like" wealth can be presented to the grandmother's purple soul, so that she can live a good life in heaven. Grandma lived in the countryside from a young age, lived on the smashed rice ear, and did not receive a little education. The poverty in the family has provoked the burden of raising a family when she is still young. Unfortunately, her mother died when she was less than three years old. Later, she married her grandfather. The days were a little better than before. But at the time of the "planned economy" oppression, she had to follow her grandfather to eat two meals a day, buy the vegetables that have changed, and even eat them in a month. One time the meat. I remember listening to my mother. Her grandmother gave her and her cockroaches almost all the time. She would rather eat the colorless and tasteless white noodles. This is one of the reasons why my grandmother rushed to death. I thought about it here, I couldn��t help but shed tears and sighed for my grandmother��s hard life. I was amazed at her great love. The idea that she left away so early that she did not understand was also suddenly realized Online Cigarettes. I don't know when, my ear rang: "Mom, please bless me..." Why? Why are they so selfish! Isn��t the grandmother��s death to be a blessing to God? Is this the purpose of our sacrifice to grandma?
0 permalink