HomeOff Topic

Off Topic

eems to be very long and long; Messages in this topic - RSS

ylq
ylq

7 days ago
ylq
ylq
There is no lamp, not in the middle of the night, there is no poetry and long scrolls, it is in the hustle and bustle of the world, there are temptations, traps, and movements. I insisted that the heart for a long time collapsed in an instant, thinking that the tight strings are maintaining the virtue of inheritance. And noble, I have exiled myself, I feel tired and dirty, sometimes shameless, full of morality and morality, but in reality it is a good thing. I am actually a simple person. I am simple enough to believe in every word and every sentence. I don��t understand the subtext. I have been hitting the wall many times, pushing me to be isolated in the corner. I gradually got used to the days of widowhood. I don't need others to be nice to me Marlboro Red, and it doesn't matter bad. I have a very good return for a good point, but I ignore it, ignore it, and despise it. On the contrary, it can make me feel at ease and stimulate my arrogance from the cross knife to the sky. Is it self-esteem or self-respect? Is it practical or guilty? I can't ask for help. I believe that I can't ask for help. I don't ask for help. I help myself. Whether it's a icing on the cake or a charcoal in the snow, I feel that it is God's gift. I will look down in the dust, Holy Communion. I swallowed my humble heart and tried my best to make up for it and repay it. In the world, I thought that the debtor is a grandfather, but I will pay off the first time, even if I tighten my belt, I never thought about being a grandson. Although I know that I want to be a grandson, I don��t know how to disguise these tricks. It��s said that this is related to the water in my hometown. Kneeling knees and unruly natures, can not bleed tears, backcountry trouble-making, restrained the tough, stubborn and also served as failing to show fear not hide. A person's heart is like a person's road. Since he chose to be alone, he did not think about retreating. The paradox is that anyone in this world needs to be recognized. Otherwise, the knife is hardworking, the sword is in hand, and no one knows who is honest. Qu, how many heroes have been buried since ancient times, the ambition is hard to pay, the heart has a dream, but the deserted mountains, seeing most of life, so they learn to crouch. Forbearing the desert, looking at the oasis, the casual living must be thorns, the rest of the silence, the collection of sharp, support yourself to continue, can not see the direction, why not, keep moving, keep on trekking Marlboro Lights, this can remind yourself to live I don't sleep, I don't want to sleep, I don't cry, I change the sky and change the clouds to the stars, I think hard to win the bamboo, the soul of Kunming Lake and the Miluo River, the back is not only lonely but also high, the death is gone, believe in life Pure, dead pure mountain, endless, unable to reach, heart longing, this is my courage, to live. The nobleness and lowness of the heart will be pierced at a glance, but I am pretending to be pretending to say the words of the grandiose, doing the pretending performances, covering the timid with cowardice, hiding the truth with camouflage Newport Cigarettes Coupons, who is the real me, the contradiction dissolves me, not the gentleman. Wipe the powder, clown. I know myself, or others can see me more clearly, those anti-senses are crucial: loneliness is nothing but self-respect; self-consideration is a sly appearance; frankness is just a vain name; the eyes behind the glasses are bare of color So, my heart struggles with myself, I practice myself to be feasting, my heartbeat is accelerating, I am crying after crying late at night, but I can't find myself. I am circling all the time in the boring boring, confused in the closed, hopeless, no Road, sighs overwhelmingly hit me, in the coordinates I am positive or negative, when the ecstasy put the constellation, desperate after the flow of water, the dead like a husband no one to accompany me, never give up is just a legend, my love told me Go hand in hand, no way, no one in a castle, numbness becomes a habit, passion goes around, entangled, glued, tangled, thinking that happiness is at your fingertips, no pay is empty, then give up, go crazy, Going to the waves, this kind of madness is not enough. I love you more than love me thousands of times, suffocate to escape, do not understand the long flow of water, the depth of still water, scare away love is thought to be free Dull day do not know, love can be a long long time, such as water, before hanging off the stars accounts, Tian Xiang romantic hurried away, Renyuehuanghun deep courtyard, leaning out of windows Jichou alone, lost. What to do, people come to the red line, what to do the wedding dress, high-rise, mistaken red carpet, bullying white yarn, not worthy of purity, life geometry, live elsewhere. It��s not just the age of illusion, it��s still confusing, the young and promising glory makes people burn, and it��s endless, I��m gambling, I��m gambling tomorrow, I��m going to see tomorrow, I��m not in the mirror, I��m afraid, my heart is heavy. Warm and happy childhood and youth, I don��t admit defeat, it��s too fast, I can��t wait to stay, I can��t wait to turn back, I��m already in the game, I can��t get on the right car, how can I catch up, I��m not qualified, I��m looking at it, Kneeling, receiving, comprehending, hard support does not yield to ten years, or twenty years, maybe it has been idle for a lifetime, hands are empty, whether the sick bed is still looking for, the heart should be quiet, the legs are shrinking, this When a roll is in hand, outline Guanshan, full of the world, Yunyue with me, hell waiting for me.
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes Coupons

Newport Cigarettes
0 permalink